This course explore the fundamentals of traditional barbering . We will focus on creating timeless designs which are the essential of today’s mens hairdressing.
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE HOME
You will learn how to control tailored shapes through your fingers , working with the bone structure to customise your work with individuality. From short crops to softer longer layered looks , this class will leave a solid footmark for a high standard, traditional , barbering approach.
DURATION: 3-6 Days
FORMAT: Theory – Demo – Practical
EXPERIENCE: 3 years
- Layering hair to finger length
- Working with Grow Patterns
- Scissor Over Comb
- Clipper Over comb
- Refining outlines with subtle
- Working with Disconnected Lengths
- Building up corners
- Determined outlines shapes
- Layering from a Line without loosing the outlines strength
- Working using a Vent Brush